- MobileRoo Pty Ltd does NOT sell, barter, exchange or rent lists/databases to/with anyone.
- MobileRoo Pty Ltd recognizes that your privacy is very important to you. Providing your personal information is an act of trust that we take that very seriously. MobileRoo Pty Ltd will not sell, trade, give or rent any information obtained from you to a third party. We acknowledge that we will collect and store information about you as part of offering services or other means. In this regard, we will act ethically and as evidence of this commitment, we will take reasonable steps to comply with the following principles in relation to the information you give to us about you and your business.
- MobileRoo collects data that you volunteer on signing up to use MobileRoo on our website, or through other forms, or by email. This information will only be collected by lawful and fair means.
- Any data that we collect from you when you sign up to use the Mobile Roo system is only collected and used so that we can better service your needs.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE
- MobileRoo requires you to provide certain information about your company in order to provide services to you. We will not rent, sell or exchange information about you to third parties except where you consent, or except where you would expect the information to be disclosed, or except where we are legally obliged to disclose such information.
- DATA QUALITY
- MobileRoo will take reasonable steps to ensure that information we have about your company is accurate, complete and up to date when we collect and use it.
- DATA SECURITY
- MobileRoo will take rigorous steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about your company is kept secure at all times.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- If you provide us with satisfactory personal identification, such as your login details, MobileRoo will let you have access to the information we keep about your company and give you the opportunity to have that information corrected if it is found to be incorrect, provided that your account is paid in full and there are no funds owing at the time. Further, if MobileRoo is not able to release details of personal information to you, then we will provide you with reasons for any denial of access or correction.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA
- MobileRoo may from time to time need to access your website account which contains your data. This is usually to carry out support, maintenance or any other work required to assist with the service which MobileRoo provide. Any data obtained by MobileRoo staff will only be used to assist you with your messages, and will not be used for any other purpose.
- COVERAGE AND COMPLAINTS
- Our Privacy Statement covers MobileRoo Pty Ltd. ACN 144 974 989 ABN 19 144 974 989 and the MobileRoo Website.
- If you would like to make a complaint on the basis that you feel your privacy has been breached because we have failed to comply with this Privacy Statement, you should contact us using the following methods:
Ph: 1300 530 HOP(467)
Fax: 613 8679 0586